Lockheed Martin Corporation
Littleton, CO, United States
Engineering, Entry Level
May 25, 2022
Sep 07, 2022
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Littleton CO !
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
Join the Lockheed Martin Special Test Equipment (STE) team that supports multiple programs across within LM Space, building test racks that checkout flight hardware prior to spacecraft integration.
We are looking for a Hardware/Electronics Engineer with a strong interest hardware design, test, and integration.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience in both design and test of electrical hardware.
• 2 - 5 years of professional experience for this role.
• This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen .
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
• Experience or coursework with electronic circuit design.
• Experience or coursework using laboratory test equipment for hardware debug, such as chart recorders, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, digital multimeters.
• This position requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
• Understanding of electronics standards and processes
• Experience with analog circuits
• Strong problem solving skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com